Month: March, 2021
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Vermillion Federal Credit Union members who attend the webinar and complete 2 of the 3 following KOFE courses: Budgeting, Savings, and Credit Scores, will be entered in a drawing to win $50 deposited in their savings account. We'll pick THREE lucky winners!
We'll be offering two sessions of the webinar on April 6th, 2020
Click HERE to register for the 11:00 AM session
Click HERE to register for the 7:00 PM session
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 If you are a small business owner, sole proprietor, independent contractor, or self-employed individual and haven't looked into the SBA's Payroll Protection Program - you certainly should!
This generous federal stimulus program provides 2.5 months of payroll costs to small businesses in the form of a 100% forgivable SBA guaranteed loan. Self-employed individuals are considered "employees" of their businesses and are allowed to use their annual gross income as their "payroll costs" for the year.
You can access a top-line overview of the program here:
And the following link will take you to the current application form:
We’ve helped dozens of local small businesses and self-employed individuals get their share of the nearly $800 billion which have been allocated for this program. Give us a call if you have questions or are interested in applying and we’d be happy to help walk you through the process.
If you want to read more, there are FAQs and lots more information available at the link below:
The application period for this round of funding ends on March 31st or when the funding runs out – so don’t delay, apply today!
Monday, March 1, 2021
COVID-19 related updates
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME*
We greatly appreciate your compliance with the following guidelines:
- Do not visit the credit union if you have a fever, are feeling unwell, or have recently had a close contact test positive for Covid-19.
- Please keep interactions to a minimum.
- Open Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
- Door may be locked when you arrive, knock and someone will let you in.
- If there are other members in the building when you arrive, you may be asked to wait until they complete their business.
- Face masks are required while inside the building.
LOANS - Contact Andrew
- Apply online or drop off application with your contact information.
- He will then phone or email you with any questions and/or to make arrangements to sign loan papers.
- Open normal hours
- Vehicle and pedestrian traffic is welcome.
- Stop by and pick up an account packet or call to have one mailed to you.
- Bring all the forms back filled out.
- We'll then set up your account, scan your ID, and accept your initial deposit.
We regret any inconvenience related to these temporary changes to our policies and greatly appreciate your understanding as we strive to do our part to protect the health and safety of our community.
Click here to learn about our wide range of remote banking options