Month: April, 2021
Thursday, April 1, 2021
COVID-19 related updates
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME*
We greatly appreciate your compliance with the following guidelines:
- Do not visit the credit union if you have a fever, are feeling unwell, or have recently had a close contact test positive for Covid-19.
- Please keep interactions to a minimum.
- Open Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
- Door may be locked when you arrive, knock and someone will let you in.
- If there are other members in the building when you arrive, you may be asked to wait until they complete their business.
- Face masks are required while inside the building.
LOANS - Contact Andrew
- Apply online or drop off application with your contact information.
- He will then phone or email you with any questions and/or to make arrangements to sign loan papers.
- Open normal hours
- Vehicle and pedestrian traffic is welcome.
- Stop by and pick up an account packet or call to have one mailed to you.
- Bring all the forms back filled out.
- We'll then set up your account, scan your ID, and accept your initial deposit.
We regret any inconvenience related to these temporary changes to our policies and greatly appreciate your understanding as we strive to do our part to protect the health and safety of our community.
Click here to learn about our wide range of remote banking options