Vermillion Federal Credit Union is all about community. We love to visit with our members whenever they stop by the branch. However, as you are surely aware, the novel coronavirus has arrived in South Dakota and guidance from the CDC suggests good hygiene and "social distancing" are the most effective ways individuals can help limit the impact of COVID-19.
Your credit union has long-established and robust plans in place to ensure your accounts remain secure and accessible during even very severe disasters and pandemics. To assist you in developing your own plans about how to limit face-to-face interactions when conducting routine banking activities, we've put together this brief list of remote alternatives to common lobby business and teller transactions.
· Check deposits – Use Remote Deposit Capture (deposits processed at 10AM and 4PM, Mon-Fri), or mail checks to us with deposit instructions
· Cash deposits – Deposit in night drop with deposit instructions
· Payroll deposits – Remote Deposit Capture, or set up direct deposit via ACH
· Cash withdrawals – ATMs (no-fee ATM locations), or get cashback w/ purchase
· Money orders – These can be mailed to member address on file
· Counter checks/ boxes of checks – Can be mailed
· Applications – Apply via Online Banking, our Mobile App, or website
· Loan payments – Mail a check, use night drop, or transfer from VFCU checking or savings (via Online Banking, Mobile App, or phone call)
· Form signing – Fax, mail, or secure email
· Account balances – Online Banking, Mobile App, or phone call during business hours
· Account activity – Online Banking, Mobile App, or phone call during business hours (printouts can be mailed)
· Card issues – Phone call to office or our after-hours card number (866-664-9364)
· Prepaid card reloads – Phone call during business hours
If any of these options are unfamiliar to you, you can find more information about all of them on our website or by giving us a call here at the branch at (605) 677-5214.